Material of SLA:
SOMOS 14120, SOMOS 11122, Lasty(UTR6180), etc
The Advantages of SLA:
1. Reduces per-unit costs on low- to medium-sized runs.
2. Cuts finishing time and enjoy the best surface quality available from any 3D printing.
3. Identifies design flaws early with true-to-design accuracy and surface finish.
4. Produces large, whole parts and cut both the time required for assembly and part weakness associated with attachment points allows us to build parts using the most suitable machine and location(s), if the size of your project requires it.
5. SLA rapid prototypes are delivered typically within 2-5days from the supply of customers' design data.